Compare MediaMath vs PulsePoint BETASee how working at MediaMath vs. PulsePoint compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at MediaMath vs. PulsePoint. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- PulsePoint scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at MediaMath.
- "Great culture" was the most mentioned Pro at PulsePoint.
- "Company is growing" was the most mentioned Con at MediaMath.
- "Ad tech" was the most mentioned Con at PulsePoint.
I worked at MediaMath full-time
Paternity leave is a MONTH! PTO is super generous. Pay is super generous! Tons of freedom to creatively solve problems. CEO is fired up and believes MediaMath can be a winner in the market.
Like with any company, switching between teams can feel like switching between companies, and how effective you’ll be has a ton to do with how well you can gain the trust of the team you’re working... within. Lots of cost cutting focus.
Advice to Management
Make some technology based decrees and implement them! Orders like “no more direct database reads” or “all app workloads must be moved to K8s by end of year” could be helpful, but right now there’s a... lot of people pulling different directions.