Compare Mediacom Communications vs South Georgia Medical Center BETASee how working at Mediacom Communications vs. South Georgia Medical Center compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Mediacom Communications vs. South Georgia Medical Center. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Mediacom Communications scored higher in 7 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Mediacom Communications.
- "Sgmc" was the most mentioned Pro at South Georgia Medical Center.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Mediacom Communications.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at South Georgia Medical Center.
I worked at Mediacom Communications full-time
Solid product. Good structure. Great benefits. It is privately owned and it shows. It felt like I worked for a family and not a major corporation.
Subject to change along with technology itself. Field positions can be deleted due to Covid.
I have been working at South Georgia Medical Center full-time
Nice working environment and staff
No cons this job is very fun