Compare Medical University of South Carolina vs State of South Carolina BETASee how working at Medical University of South Carolina vs. State of South Carolina compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Medical University of South Carolina vs. State of South Carolina. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Medical University of South Carolina scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Medical University of South Carolina had 20 more reviews than State of South Carolina that mentioned "Good benefits" as a Pro.
- "Charleston" was the most mentioned Con at Medical University of South Carolina.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at State of South Carolina.
I have been working at Medical University of South Carolina
MUSC was a wonderful experience. I enjoyed working in a hospital setting. The culture and vales of MUSC were in line with my own. I hope to return wether it be a post grad internship or grad school... to pressure a masters in public health
I do not have any cons about working at MUSC. It was a great hospital and working experience.