Compare Meditech vs eClinicalWorks BETASee how working at Meditech vs. eClinicalWorks compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Meditech vs. eClinicalWorks. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Meditech scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- eClinicalWorks scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Meditech.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at eClinicalWorks.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Meditech.
- "Night shift" was the most mentioned Con at eClinicalWorks.
I worked at Meditech full-time
Good management, travel, learn a ton, flexible with family life, good health insurance
Strict 8 hour days - can’t sign out 15 minutes early without making up the time (salaried), lower compensation compared to competitors in the area
I have been working at eClinicalWorks full-time for more than 5 years
Company is very loyal to their employees. Great bonus, great raises based on merit - your hard work pays off, great benefits. The Owners of the company really love their employees! Great family like... culture. During this time of Covid, the company has responded in a great way to make sure the safety of each of their employees. Everyone seems happy here. They do push, but it will help you grow, professional and individually.
They are none. loyalty means a lot in the company
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you are doing and stay innovative