Compare Memorial Sloan Kettering vs Rockefeller University BETASee how working at Memorial Sloan Kettering vs. Rockefeller University compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Memorial Sloan Kettering vs. Rockefeller University. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Memorial Sloan Kettering scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Rockefeller University scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- Memorial Sloan Kettering had 241 more reviews than Rockefeller University that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- Memorial Sloan Kettering had 67 more reviews than Rockefeller University that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Memorial Sloan Kettering full-time for more than 3 years
Invested in employees growth, education reimbursement, positive work environment (depending on department), leadership is invested in company culture, feeling purpose in work, values work life... balance - very accommodating for graduate students, working mothers, etc.
low compensation for research support staff, leading to high turnover