Compare Mercury Systems vs Mercury Systems (New Jersey) BETASee how working at Mercury Systems vs. Mercury Systems (New Jersey) compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Mercury Systems vs. Mercury Systems (New Jersey). Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Mercury Systems scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Covid 19" was the most mentioned Pro at Mercury Systems.
- "H1b" was the most mentioned Pro at Mercury Systems (New Jersey).
- "Fast paced" was the most mentioned Con at Mercury Systems.
- "H1b" was the most mentioned Con at Mercury Systems (New Jersey).
I worked at Mercury Systems (New Jersey) full-time for more than a year
Good clients, good business model, good CEO. This company has a very good start with all the great clients you can imagine, and most important thing is the company has very good trust basis with... clients.
Lacks of vision to adjust itself while pursuing growth. The CEO with very good ethic and wants to growth the company, but he needs to stop and take a look at what can be done internally.
Advice to Management
Hire some reliable people and pay them well, especially people with shared goals.