Compare Meredith Corporation vs Nexstar Media Group BETASee how working at Meredith Corporation vs. Nexstar Media Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Meredith Corporation vs. Nexstar Media Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Meredith Corporation scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Nexstar Media Group scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Meredith Corporation had 22 more reviews than Nexstar Media Group that mentioned "Good benefits" as a Pro.
- "Magazine" was the most mentioned Con at Meredith Corporation.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Nexstar Media Group.
I worked at Meredith Corporation full-time for more than 3 years
Really enjoyed working in the Meredith Business Intelligence. Bosses are sharp, but kind and reasonable. Colleagues are collaborative and know what they are doing in their respective areas. Lots of... interesting data and you are allowed and encouraged to do whatever you want to do with sufficient time. Super work-life balanced with 3 week vacation, summer hours, and flexible WFH.
Compensation is at the lower end on the market and so employee retention is a problem.