Compare Merrill Lynch vs Bank of America BETASee how working at Merrill Lynch vs. Bank of America compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Merrill Lynch vs. Bank of America. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Merrill Lynch scored higher in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
- Bank of America scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Merrill Lynch.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Bank of America.
- Bank of America had 555 more reviews than Merrill Lynch that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Merrill Lynch full-time for more than a year
Supportive management Great benefits Possibility to build your own business within Merrill
Competitive targets Senior FAs often try to take advantage of FADPs
Advice to Management
FADPs struggle with operational and customer service issues while they should be mainly concentrating on growing their book of business. CA help or partnership with bigger teams that have Customer... Associate would be very helpful on a daily basis.