Compare MetLife vs Prudential BETASee how working at MetLife vs. Prudential compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at MetLife vs. Prudential. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- MetLife scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- MetLife had 55 more reviews than Prudential that mentioned "Good benefits" as a Pro.
- MetLife had 37 more reviews than Prudential that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at MetLife for less than a year
Tons of networking opportunities, professional development, and career development events
Project topic and workload is dependent on the team you're assigned to, but my manager was willing to let me explore and get involved multiple projects.
I worked at Prudential for less than a year
- Supportive and inclusive company culture - Mentorship is a core aspect of the internship program - Endless opportunities to learn
- Outdated training systems that need updating