Compare MetLife vs The Hartford BETASee how working at MetLife vs. The Hartford compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at MetLife vs. The Hartford. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- MetLife scored higher in 1 area: % Recommend to a friend.
- The Hartford scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Work-life balance and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- MetLife had 218 more reviews than The Hartford that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- MetLife had 6 more reviews than The Hartford that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
- MetLife had 45 more reviews than The Hartford that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I worked at MetLife for less than a year
Tons of networking opportunities, professional development, and career development events
Project topic and workload is dependent on the team you're assigned to, but my manager was willing to let me explore and get involved multiple projects.