Compare Meta vs Twitter BETASee how working at Meta vs. Twitter compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Meta vs. Twitter. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Meta scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
- Twitter scored higher in 4 areas: Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at Meta.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Twitter.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Meta.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Twitter.
I have been working at Meta full-time for more than 3 years
- Benefits: the best of any company I've ever seen, including Google, Apple, etc. - Colleagues: the most intelligent and passionate people with whom I've had the pleasure of working
- Reputation: it can be difficult at times to work at a company that is so targeted in the media
I have been working at Twitter full-time for more than a year
Pros: Pays on the higher end than most companies Really good benefits, like insurance, reimbursements, and PTO
Workload is a lot sometimes but nothing too major.
Advice to Management