Compare Micron Technology vs Bodybuilding.com BETASee how working at Micron Technology vs. Bodybuilding.com compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Micron Technology vs. Bodybuilding.com. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Micron Technology scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Bodybuilding.com scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Micron Technology.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Bodybuilding.com.
- Micron Technology had 89 more reviews than Bodybuilding.com that mentioned "Boise" as a Con.
I have been working at Bodybuilding.com full-time for more than a year
Gym, discount, company orientation was the best, company in big transformation mode, ceo works out in the gym and always speaks and ready to help with workout ideas
Lazy coworkers who complain and whine without knowing what it is like to work hard. I worked in Seattle for 5 years/10 hours a day/an hour drive each day each way for less money than I make here and... with benefits that cost more and did less for my wife and daughter than the ones here. I did the 5 years with only one raise and got a certificate instead of a raise with my promotion. Oh and did I mention that the company I worked for in Seattle has a 5 star rating and the ceo has 90% approval?????
Advice to Management
Lets keep things getting better and better. Things are changing fast but for the better. Maybe we can get more communication from time to time from senior leaders but my director is always sharing... what she knows. Keep getting rid of the whiners and company downers. They are holding us back and making things harder for the rest of us.