Compare Micron Technology vs Siemens BETASee how working at Micron Technology vs. Siemens compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Micron Technology vs. Siemens. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Micron Technology scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Siemens scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- Siemens had 426 more reviews than Micron Technology that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- Micron Technology had 76 more reviews than Siemens that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Micron Technology full-time for more than 3 years
Micron is uniquely positioned to provide the world with what is in high demand now and will be in the foreseeable future - memory and storage solutions. Highly innovative and collaborative culture. I... was impressed by how the company leadership handled the COVID-19 pandemic and approached it with safety of the company’s employees as their top priority. It is clear that the leadership is focused on very aggressive competition with the 2 bigger memory companies from Korea. Compensation is very competitive. The benefits package is much better than what I have seen at my previous employers.
Work-life balance can be a challenge for some but you know what you get yourself into when you join Micron. The company is pretty transparent about its expectations of its new employees.
Advice to Management
Continue with what you have started. Don’t stop caring about Micron employees!