Compare Microsoft vs Expedia Group BETASee how working at Microsoft vs. Expedia Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Microsoft vs. Expedia Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Microsoft scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Expedia Group scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Microsoft had 1,418 more reviews than Expedia Group that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- "Review system" was the most mentioned Con at Microsoft.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Expedia Group.
I worked at Expedia Group full-time for more than a year
Great Commission plus Hourly Pay The best benefits package Fun Culture Great Teams to Work With Excellent Training Excellent Perks
They closed the Office down in Las Vegas because of the Pandemic.
Advice to Management
Life circumstances will change. People will want to travel on a cruise again in the U.S. they already do in Europe. People will want to cruise again in 2021. It was shortsighted to close the center... down here in Las Vegas. . Consider reopening the center in Las Vegas. Las Vegas IS the place for the BEST hospitality trained agents in the world... Customers need and WANT the best in the customer service industry. We in in Las Vegas are the ones to deliver the best as our skills rise the standard in the hospitality industry. Open Las Vegas back up and let treat the guests they way they deserve to be treated. Profits will soar once again!