Compare Microsoft vs Facebook BETASee how working at Microsoft vs. Facebook compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Microsoft vs. Facebook. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Microsoft scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Facebook scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Microsoft had 1,626 more reviews than Facebook that mentioned "Smart people" as a Pro.
- "Review system" was the most mentioned Con at Microsoft.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Facebook.
I have been working at Microsoft full-time for more than 10 years
Broad opportunities across the entire world of technology
Sometimes the bureaucracy means it’s harder to go fast and make autonomous decisions
Advice to Management
Flatten the org, trust your people