Compare Microsoft vs Infor BETASee how working at Microsoft vs. Infor compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Microsoft vs. Infor. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Microsoft scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at Microsoft.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Infor.
- Microsoft had 303 more reviews than Infor that mentioned "No cons" as a Con.
I have been working at Microsoft full-time for more than 10 years
Satya is an amazing CEO. The company is environmentally and socially responsible while being patriotic and humanitarian in balance. There's a passion for technology and for customers, for innovation... and for consciousness. To put it in the words of Steve Ballmer, "I.love.this.company!"
It's hard to get promoted to the fabled level 65. Getting hired in is easy, growing from within is hard. Reorgs happen often. It's not always easy to find the right person to answer your question.
I worked at Infor for less than a year
I loved working for Infor as an intern. Everyone was so friendly and welcoming.
A lot of the work is remote since everyone lives in different places or parts of the world. I think there were times where email communication could've been better but still so thankful fo the... experience!