Compare Microsoft vs Kyriba Corp. BETASee how working at Microsoft vs. Kyriba Corp. compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Microsoft vs. Kyriba Corp.. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Microsoft scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Kyriba Corp. scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at Microsoft.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Kyriba Corp..
- "Review system" was the most mentioned Con at Microsoft.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Kyriba Corp..
I have been working at Kyriba Corp. full-time for more than a year
Kyriba Cares about its employees. Our amazing Office Manager from our Headquarters in San Diego mailed each employee a "Care Package" while we are working remotely during Covid-19. Hundreds of... packages were individually assembled and mailed to each employee's home. It was a thoughtful, caring gesture by our company letting us know they care about each and every one of us. Thanks Kyriba executives and thank you Tom for all your hard work to show us Kyriba cares. Stay safe and stay strong.
No cons for this company.
Advice to Management
Thank you for taking time to show you care about each of your employees. Working remotely can be a difficult time for employees to be aware of what is going on in a global company, however,... amazingly, Kyriba's communication is outstanding -(we have an exceptionally talented Internal Communications Director) from the All Hands Meetings to personal emails from our CEO, and other executive leaders, the communication keeps employees in the loop for upcoming challenges and many successes. Thank you.