Compare Microsoft vs LiveLike BETASee how working at Microsoft vs. LiveLike compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Microsoft vs. LiveLike. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Microsoft scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at Microsoft.
- "Review system" was the most mentioned Con at Microsoft.
I have been working at Microsoft full-time
- Positive team culture in my several different teams. - Lots of internal opportunities, experts, and resources. - No longer the Microsoft of the bad old days.
- Can sometimes be too Redmond-centric.
I have been working at LiveLike full-time
Great people to work with and an exciting product & space. Recent management changes seem to have resulted in a more professional and organized atmosphere.
The schedule is often dictated by sports events with fixed deadlines. That can result in occasional crunching to meet tight deadlines.
Advice to Management
Spend a lot more time over-communicating the vision and roadmap. It doesn't happen often enough and isn't very clear.