Compare Microsoft vs SAP BETASee how working at Microsoft vs. SAP compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Microsoft vs. SAP. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Microsoft scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- SAP scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at Microsoft.
- "Flexible working hours" was the most mentioned Pro at SAP.
- Microsoft had 180 more reviews than SAP that mentioned "Large company" as a Con.
I have been working at Microsoft for more than a year
Much respect for both the leadership and the community atmosphere in the Packaging section of Microsoft.
Sometimes as with any big business, the structure create makes you less nimble for action.
I have been working at SAP full-time for more than 3 years
Broad and genuine commitment to company purpose (make the world run better and improve people's lives) and promise (continually innovate on behalf of our customers). Employee talent, expertise and... engagement levels are all above any organization I've worked with in my 19 years in tech/software.
Some internal processes can be cumbersome, although there has been steady improvement and this comes with the territory in large/global organizations.