Compare Microsoft vs Support.com BETASee how working at Microsoft vs. Support.com compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Microsoft vs. Support.com. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Microsoft scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at Microsoft.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Support.com.
- "Review system" was the most mentioned Con at Microsoft.
- "No raises" was the most mentioned Con at Support.com.
I have been working at Microsoft full-time
Best part is that you can find any kind of role you want to do within the company. Move easily. There are folks who work 5-6 hours and others who work 18 hours. You can work and make your own career
You think, you are told the compensation isn't good
I have been working at Support.com full-time for less than a year
Working from home do saving on gas
Haven’t discovered yet just started
Advice to Management
Nothing As of yet just starting and I hope I love it