Compare Microsoft vs TrendMiner BETASee how working at Microsoft vs. TrendMiner compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Microsoft vs. TrendMiner. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Microsoft scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Positive Business Outlook.
- TrendMiner scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at Microsoft.
- "Review system" was the most mentioned Con at Microsoft.
I have been working at TrendMiner full-time for more than a year
* Working with software that has amazing real-world applications. * Informed management. * Diverse and informed colleagues. * I am empowered to be creative, take charge, perform at my best. It’s... not just a feeling. * Interaction with industry experts. I’ve had more exposure to the industry in the last year at TrendMiner than I did in my entire career. * Management cares about your cultural/religious values & background. * Open communication and access to management. * And much more!
* None I can think of. It's a good feeling to be happy at work.
Advice to Management
* Continue to promote from within. * Continue what you have been doing.