Compare Microsoft vs Vantagepoint ai BETASee how working at Microsoft vs. Vantagepoint ai compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Microsoft vs. Vantagepoint ai. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Microsoft scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at Microsoft.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Vantagepoint ai.
- "Review system" was the most mentioned Con at Microsoft.
I have been working at Vantagepoint ai full-time for more than 5 years
Too many to list so I'll just state the obvious. Top notch onboarding and training for new hires. Continuous coaching/training and professional development. Uncapped commissions and salary increases.... Competitive starting salaries. A genuine opportunity to actually get paid what you're worth as long as you put in the dedication that's required. Paid medical, dental, 401K, and PTO. Just an amazing company overall if you're willing to apply what we teach and adhere to our core values.
Not being in the office anymore to see all of the smiling faces. But hey, we still have video conferencing. And our health is far more important so it's not a real con.
Advice to Management