Compare Milgard Manufacturing vs Liberty Hardware BETASee how working at Milgard Manufacturing vs. Liberty Hardware compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Milgard Manufacturing vs. Liberty Hardware. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Milgard Manufacturing scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and CEO Approval.
- Liberty Hardware scored higher in 5 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Milgard Manufacturing.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Milgard Manufacturing.
I have been working at Liberty Hardware full-time for more than a year
- Feels like one big family. We are a pretty large company, about 400 employees. But even now that we have been working from home, the team and family aspect has not gone away. - Being a part of... Masco - I love that we collaborate with the other business units and the support from our parent company is great. - Great employee engagement! HR is always planning fun and engaging events that have not gone away with the pandemic. - Professional development - I am very new to my career and I feel that everyone cares about my growth and pushes me to experience and learn new skills. Not just in my department.
- Before the pandemic, I did not love living in Winston-Salem. However, now Liberty is open to remote work (we have been hiring employees in different states) and I was given the green light to move... to a larger city.