Compare MindGym vs Mindgym BETASee how working at MindGym vs. Mindgym compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at MindGym vs. Mindgym. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- MindGym scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Mindgym scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Fast paced" was the most mentioned Pro at MindGym.
- "High expectations" was the most mentioned Con at MindGym.
I have been working at MindGym full-time for more than 3 years
- Innovative thinking in critical areas of the current business world (DE&I, wellness, remote working, leadership development) - Flexible working - salespeople can work remotely wherever they... choose, we have so much PTO almost no one uses it all - Support - I'm surrounded by incredibly intelligent people (management, sales support teams, and leadership) that help me reach my goals & those of the org - The benefits and pay are quite competitive
- We are growing quickly and have a lack of resourcing at times
Advice to Management
Continue to invest in your people and continue to invest in sales support functions.
I worked at Mindgym for less than a year
Excellent atmosphere, with lots of opportunities. Strong leadership with innovative approach to working. Great perks like breakfast and fruit and drinks.
Doesn't reward it's staff as well as it could, and not much client exposure as would be desirable.