Compare MindGym vs Red Experts in SAP BETASee how working at MindGym vs. Red Experts in SAP compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at MindGym vs. Red Experts in SAP. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Red Experts in SAP scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Mind gym" was the most mentioned Pro at MindGym.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Red Experts in SAP.
- "Mind gym" was the most mentioned Con at MindGym.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Red Experts in SAP.
I have been working at MindGym full-time for more than 3 years
- Innovative thinking in critical areas of the current business world (DE&I, wellness, remote working, leadership development) - Flexible working - salespeople can work remotely wherever they... choose, we have so much PTO almost no one uses it all - Support - I'm surrounded by incredibly intelligent people (management, sales support teams, and leadership) that help me reach my goals & those of the org - The benefits and pay are quite competitive
- We are growing quickly and have a lack of resourcing at times
Advice to Management
Continue to invest in your people and continue to invest in sales support functions.
I have been working at Red Experts in SAP full-time for less than a year
RED welcomed me with open arms and ensured I had all the resources I needed to start a successful career as a Delivery Consultant. They have a great office space to work out of and the staff are very... helpful. Great place to start a career.
Long work hours but what I been told is that it pays off in the long run.