Compare MindGym vs Wunderkind BETASee how working at MindGym vs. Wunderkind compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at MindGym vs. Wunderkind. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- MindGym scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Wunderkind scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Mind gym" was the most mentioned Pro at MindGym.
- "Bouncex" was the most mentioned Pro at Wunderkind.
- "Mind gym" was the most mentioned Con at MindGym.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Wunderkind.
I have been working at MindGym full-time for more than 3 years
- Innovative thinking in critical areas of the current business world (DE&I, wellness, remote working, leadership development) - Flexible working - salespeople can work remotely wherever they... choose, we have so much PTO almost no one uses it all - Support - I'm surrounded by incredibly intelligent people (management, sales support teams, and leadership) that help me reach my goals & those of the org - The benefits and pay are quite competitive
- We are growing quickly and have a lack of resourcing at times
Advice to Management
Continue to invest in your people and continue to invest in sales support functions.
I have been working at Wunderkind full-time for less than a year
-Amazing team filled with some of the brightest, most intellectual folks you'll find in "Tech Sales" -The compensation package is awesome -Great mobility to transition departments within Wunderkind.... Have personally seen 4-5 specific examples of people forging their own path inside the company based on what they really want to do -The office is stunning. 74+ 75 floor of World Trade Center w/ 360 views of Manhattan & NYC
-Growing rapidly so things are constantly changing, and in flux. The team does a pretty good job of managing all of the moving parts.