Compare Mobile Infirmary Medical Center vs AltaPointe Health BETASee how working at Mobile Infirmary Medical Center vs. AltaPointe Health compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Mobile Infirmary Medical Center vs. AltaPointe Health. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Mobile Infirmary Medical Center scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- AltaPointe Health scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Mobile Infirmary Medical Center.
- "Mentally ill" was the most mentioned Pro at AltaPointe Health.
- "Hard to move" was the most mentioned Con at Mobile Infirmary Medical Center.
- "Consumers" was the most mentioned Con at AltaPointe Health.
I have been working at Mobile Infirmary Medical Center full-time
Great tram of nursing Staff
Every other weekend but That is every where
I have been working at AltaPointe Health full-time for more than 8 years
Large organization , able to move to different programs, all staff are supportive to each other. Not fearful of layoffs.
No bonus No extra money put into profit sharing for good years Sick time and vacuum are same as PTO Need yearly raises
Advice to Management
Yearly raises and bonus into retirement