Compare MobilityWare vs Mavenlink BETASee how working at MobilityWare vs. Mavenlink compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at MobilityWare vs. Mavenlink. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- MobilityWare scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Mavenlink scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- MobilityWare had 4 more reviews than Mavenlink that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Mavenlink had 10 more reviews than MobilityWare that mentioned "Growing pains" as a Con.
I have been working at MobilityWare full-time for less than a year
* Autonomy for employees and team to work on what is best for the players * Clear communication from leadership on goals for studio * Game is developed by the team as much as the managers. Everyone... has a voice for feedback on the games and everything is discussed * Fast, small development cycles lead to frequent releases, providing feedback on the work you are doing * Game Jams happen regularly and are very well organized
* No equity. There are bonuses every year based on the studio's performance, though. * Large workload with smaller staff means that not everything gets done as we prioritize resources * A lot of time... spend on game library integrations, impacting feature velocity of dev teams.
Advice to Management
* Keep your employees empowered. They are making good decisions * Game Jam is a great team building event that you should continue supporting * Great communication to the team through all hands and... emails. Keep it up. * Give strong teams more resources to accomplish more