Compare Moffitt Cancer Center vs BayCare Health System BETASee how working at Moffitt Cancer Center vs. BayCare Health System compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Moffitt Cancer Center vs. BayCare Health System. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Moffitt Cancer Center scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- BayCare Health System scored higher in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Moffitt Cancer Center.
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at BayCare Health System.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Moffitt Cancer Center.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at BayCare Health System.
I have been working at Moffitt Cancer Center full-time for more than a year
Management is transparent Coworkers are supportive and easy to work with Accrue PTO quickly
The workload can be stressful at times, but management is very supportive and understanding of this
I have been working at BayCare Health System for more than 5 years
A good organization. Always trying to improve. Listens to employees and values feedback. Safety nets in place like med, lab, and alaris scanning. Rewards to create a positive environment like High... Fives, annual Team Member Award, and Daisy. Excellent income for Mobile Pool.
Some pockets of negative, micromanaging leadership who can be avoided if you choose not to contract with them as Mobile Pool. Not nearly enough support staff. Many RN vacancies with pandemic, nurses... leaving for travel nurse pay.
Advice to Management
Remove managers and critical care supervisors who are getting negative feedback from staff and can't retain their staff. Make support staff mandatory, not optional, as part of the staffing grid. ... Offer crisis pay to keep core staff from leaving to become travelers, which you ironically end up replacing with travelers.