Compare MongoDB vs DataStax BETASee how working at MongoDB vs. DataStax compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at MongoDB vs. DataStax. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- MongoDB scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Mongodb" was the most mentioned Pro at MongoDB.
- "Open source" was the most mentioned Pro at DataStax.
- "Mongodb" was the most mentioned Con at MongoDB.
- "Open source" was the most mentioned Con at DataStax.
I have been working at MongoDB full-time for more than 3 years
Challenging work Incredible transparent leadership team People actually knowing and applying the company values Commitment to "doing the right thing" Embracing remote work long before covid hit
After 4 years here, I still can't think of any real cons, especially compared to the rest of the tech industry. OK, one: I wish they matched charitable donations.
I have been working at DataStax for less than a year
One of the few companies I have come across that has a culture that you can feel when you're a part of it. Amazing values and they are constantly looking to improve.
Fast-pace and high-tech, if you're not someone who is interested in a company expanding their technologies or enjoys learning on the fly - this role probably isn't for you.