Compare Morgan McKinley vs Investigo BETASee how working at Morgan McKinley vs. Investigo compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Morgan McKinley vs. Investigo. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Morgan McKinley scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Investigo scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Morgan McKinley.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Pro at Investigo.
- "High turnover" was the most mentioned Con at Morgan McKinley.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Investigo.
I worked at Morgan McKinley full-time
Open culture, diverse employees, good opportunity for young employees.
Training is not well developed, internal politics.
Advice to Management
Improve training, address problems faster, more transparency.
I have been working at Investigo full-time for more than 3 years
An all-around amazing place! The best out there. The best commission structure I've seen at any other agency. An inclusive and supportive culture where anyone and everyone has a voice. Strong mental... health and D&I initiatives. Motivating and inspiring leadership. A focus on not just professional development but personal development too. Women in Senior Leadership roles. Less turnover than most agencies. A very clear promotion path, and the support needed to get there. NOT KPI-driven; more of an emphasis on the end goal. Healthy competition - not petty or toxic like many other agencies. Just a fun place to work!
At the end of the day, the challenges of recruitment are present no matter where you work. Investigo makes it worth it though.