Compare Morgan McKinley vs PageGroup BETASee how working at Morgan McKinley vs. PageGroup compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Morgan McKinley vs. PageGroup. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Morgan McKinley scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- PageGroup had 58 more reviews than Morgan McKinley that mentioned "Working environment" as a Pro.
- "High turnover" was the most mentioned Con at Morgan McKinley.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at PageGroup.
I worked at Morgan McKinley full-time
Open culture, diverse employees, good opportunity for young employees.
Training is not well developed, internal politics.
Advice to Management
Improve training, address problems faster, more transparency.
I have been working at PageGroup full-time
- Great opportunity for long term progression with uncapped bonuses - Thorough training course for all levels of experience that starts on day 1 - Good work environment with other team members... always open to help new starters
- It is a tough job but is very rewarding long term with the opportunities for quick promotions and uncapped quarterly bonuses