Compare Morgan Stanley vs BNP Paribas BETASee how working at Morgan Stanley vs. BNP Paribas compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Morgan Stanley vs. BNP Paribas. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Morgan Stanley scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- BNP Paribas scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Morgan Stanley had 227 more reviews than BNP Paribas that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Morgan Stanley.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at BNP Paribas.
I have been working at Morgan Stanley full-time for more than 3 years
Best company, worked for, very gifted people. Hard working teams who don’t ever stop thriving to make the little extra for our clients.
Extremely compétérive and very fast L
Advice to Management
More emphasis on crypto and Less on fore
I have been working at BNP Paribas full-time for more than 8 years
34 days PTO, half day Fridays during summer, generous primary caretaker leave policy (4 months), Paris headoffice is off during August so it's slow in the office, if on the right team / leadership -... possibilities are endless
systems are antiquated, lots of time spent maintaining spreadsheets