Compare Morgan Stanley vs Northwestern Mutual BETASee how working at Morgan Stanley vs. Northwestern Mutual compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Morgan Stanley vs. Northwestern Mutual. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Morgan Stanley scored higher in 3 areas: CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Northwestern Mutual scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Morgan Stanley.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Northwestern Mutual.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Morgan Stanley.
- "Friends and family" was the most mentioned Con at Northwestern Mutual.
I have been working at Morgan Stanley for less than a year
-started at Chicago minimum wage but given 50% raise in first few months -given opportunity to start own project, role has changed -tightknit team, good work environment
-lower starting wage than similar companies