Compare Morgan Stanley vs Vanguard BETASee how working at Morgan Stanley vs. Vanguard compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Morgan Stanley vs. Vanguard. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Morgan Stanley scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Vanguard scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Morgan Stanley had 114 more reviews than Vanguard that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Morgan Stanley.
- "Call center" was the most mentioned Con at Vanguard.
I have been working at Morgan Stanley full-time for more than a year
I worked for MS during all my undergrad internships across S&T and IM. The firm has a truly outstanding culture across the board. Everyone I have met throughout the organization is bright and... open to talk or help in any capacity. The firm has an incredibly deep network and possibly the best name brand with clients / counter parties.
A bit of a bureaucratic organization, a lot process and compliance protocols.