Compare Morgan Stanley vs Wells Fargo BETASee how working at Morgan Stanley vs. Wells Fargo compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Morgan Stanley vs. Wells Fargo. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Morgan Stanley scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Wells Fargo had 1,433 more reviews than Morgan Stanley that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Morgan Stanley.
- "Sales goals" was the most mentioned Con at Wells Fargo.
I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time for more than 3 years
Their benefits are top quality with regard to medical, dental, and vision. I use a high deductible plan with my family because it's cheaper. Each paycheck, I contribute to a Health Savings Account... which never expires. I have found several positions at the company where I could continue to grow even if it was a lateral move. I have found management to be very supportive in each of my roles. They generally take an interest in their employees.
Processes are inefficient in many areas, but improvement is happening daily. It's something that will take time.
Advice to Management
Continue to listen to your employees and take an interest in them as human beings, be flexible with returning to office.