Compare Moser Consulting vs Fortitude Marketing Solutions BETASee how working at Moser Consulting vs. Fortitude Marketing Solutions compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Moser Consulting vs. Fortitude Marketing Solutions. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Moser Consulting scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
- Fortitude Marketing Solutions scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Moser consulting" was the most mentioned Pro at Moser Consulting.
- "Moser" was the most mentioned Con at Moser Consulting.
I have been working at Moser Consulting full-time for more than 3 years
- Great culture - Making a difference - Human-centric approach to products - Owners with big hearts that take care of their employees (I'm very proud of how they handled 2020)
Some growing pains but on the right track
Advice to Management
Focus on people & experiences, let the technology follow
I worked at Fortitude Marketing Solutions for less than a year
Although I did not have the pleasure of working for this firm for a long time, it was an awesome learning experience for me (My husband is apart of the Air Force and his job called for us to move out... of the state). I had a little bit of Marketing/Sales experience before getting the job with Fortitude but their ways of cross training and growth opportunity was nothing like anything I'd seen before. Everyone in the office was excited to be there and extremely helpful! If I had any questions, my trainer or the market manager was there to assist in any way they could. (I deff wasn't used to that!). I was only there for three short weeks but I felt apart of their team and that was honestly the best part. I wish I could've stayed. I know they will accomplish so much.
Like I said above I wasn't there too long, so I couldn't really say anything bad about the place. The only thing I can think of is, I am a morning bird so starting at 11-12pm was a little different... for me. I am used to starting at 7-8am.
Advice to Management
Play some country music in atmosphere! Haha