Compare Motley Fool vs Fast Enterprises BETASee how working at Motley Fool vs. Fast Enterprises compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Motley Fool vs. Fast Enterprises. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Motley Fool scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Fools" was the most mentioned Pro at Motley Fool.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Fast Enterprises.
- "Fools" was the most mentioned Con at Motley Fool.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Fast Enterprises.
I have been working at Motley Fool full-time for more than a year
We are treated so incredibly well here. Beyond the countless benefits offered to us (incredible health insurance plan, pet insurance, access to mental health resources, wellness reimbursements,... unlimited PTO, $1,000 to put into your brokerage account when you start, company equity, etc.) there is so much to say about the care our leaders and people team have for the rest of the company. We're surveyed several times a year about our happiness and professional satisfaction. We're encouraged to get to know others at the company in whatever ways we can and management has done an incredible job of making this possible during Covid. I plan to stay here for as long as possible. If you're wondering if everything you read online about TMF's culture is true, I can assure you, it is. It's been so life-changing to work here.
Sometimes, things are so laid back that important work gets pushed to the side. But other than that, none.