Compare Mount Sinai Health System vs CITYMD BETASee how working at Mount Sinai Health System vs. CITYMD compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Mount Sinai Health System vs. CITYMD. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Mount Sinai Health System scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and CEO Approval.
- CITYMD scored higher in 3 areas: Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Mount Sinai Health System.
- "Medical field" was the most mentioned Pro at CITYMD.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Mount Sinai Health System.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at CITYMD.
I worked at Mount Sinai Health System
Nice facilities, very clean, cafeteria was good
Kind of far from subway
I worked at CITYMD full-time for less than a year
Lots and lots of patient interaction and you are given a lot of freedom by the staff, so you end up learning a lot.
Non-stop workload with little break (depends on your site location though)