Compare Mount Sinai Health System vs NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital BETASee how working at Mount Sinai Health System vs. NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Mount Sinai Health System vs. NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Mount Sinai Health System had 42 more reviews than NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital that mentioned "Good benefits" as a Pro.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital had 26 more reviews than Mount Sinai Health System that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Mount Sinai Health System.
- "No cons" was the most mentioned Con at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital.
I worked at Mount Sinai Health System
Nice facilities, very clean, cafeteria was good
Kind of far from subway
I have been working at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital full-time for more than 10 years
12 hour shifts, weekly pay, opportunity to grow.
No cons that I can think of