Compare Mount Sinai Health System vs NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital BETASee how working at Mount Sinai Health System vs. NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Mount Sinai Health System vs. NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Mount Sinai Health System had 38 more reviews than NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital that mentioned "Good benefits" as a Pro.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital had 37 more reviews than Mount Sinai Health System that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- "Room for growth" was the most mentioned Con at Mount Sinai Health System.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital.
I worked at Mount Sinai Health System full-time for more than a year
Strong team/ community vibes, supportive upper level staff, Human Resources is very communicative, great benefits
Office was secluded from other areas of hospital, very physically cold (AC always on)
I have been working at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital full-time
Many Benefits and Diverse Workforce, Workplace Culture is inclusive and open.
The downside of the workplace is dependent in the department you’re in.