Compare Mutual of Omaha vs Bankers Life BETASee how working at Mutual of Omaha vs. Bankers Life compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Mutual of Omaha vs. Bankers Life. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Mutual of Omaha scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Bankers Life scored higher in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Mutual of Omaha.
- "Great training" was the most mentioned Pro at Bankers Life.
- "Commission based" was the most mentioned Con at Mutual of Omaha.
- "100 commission" was the most mentioned Con at Bankers Life.
I have been working at Mutual of Omaha full-time for more than a year
Lots of opportunities to grow, management is great, benefits are awesome. They really care about their employees.
Can feel a little difficult to stand out since it's such a big company
I have been working at Bankers Life full-time for more than 10 years
Training: pre-licensing course provided; license cost reimbursed Structure: 2 days in office/3 days visiting prospective policyholders Desire to Succeed: bigger bonuses for top performers
Need to be able to work full time