Compare Myplanet vs Top Hat BETASee how working at Myplanet vs. Top Hat compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Myplanet vs. Top Hat. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Myplanet scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Top Hat scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Myplanet.
- "Free lunch" was the most mentioned Pro at Top Hat.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Myplanet.
- "High turnover" was the most mentioned Con at Top Hat.
I have been working at Top Hat full-time for more than a year
The Denver office (and company as a whole) provides a really amazing opportunity to learn and grow your own skill sets. What I like most about the Denver office is that we're a diamond in the rough... amongst other startups in the area. While being thrown into a young 8-12 person company might be attractive, Top Hat provides something one step further. Our office provides the small team vibe and mentality that others can provide, but we top it off with structure and knowledge that others might not be able to provide yet! At any given time in any role, you will be faced with many different challenges. One of many things that stand out to me about Top Hat is our support for one another. We have AMAZING managers who have answers and solutions to not only help you in your role but to lay the groundwork to get you where you want to be in the long term regarding your career goals.
The atmosphere at a high paced and rapidly growing company can be a lot to handle at times. Lucky, we're not approaching hiring like others might be. We're not necessarily looking for a "startup... veteran" who has been in the game while! Top Hat is a great place to grow. If you see a posting that speaks to your skillset but challenges you at the same time, this is the place for you!
Advice to Management
Continue to listen to your teams and make the Denver office and overall company a better place to be every day!