Compare NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory vs CH2M-WG BETASee how working at NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory vs. CH2M-WG compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory vs. CH2M-WG. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- CH2M-WG scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory.
- "Red tape" was the most mentioned Con at NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory.
I have been working at NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory full-time for more than 5 years
Benefits Interesting work Fun to be directly involved with important missions.
The pay is typically not great.
I have been working at CH2M-WG full-time for more than 5 years
Continual training that teaches importance of safe work.
Lot's of union employees who think they deserve to be employed. Sometimes it's like being at an adult daycare.
Advice to Management
Give managers more support in disciplining poor performing employees.