Compare NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory vs Rubicon Project BETASee how working at NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory vs. Rubicon Project compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory vs. Rubicon Project. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory.
- "Free lunch" was the most mentioned Pro at Rubicon Project.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory.
- "Top heavy" was the most mentioned Con at Rubicon Project.
I worked at NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory full-time
Very interesting work and get to be surrounded by cutting edge research and technology
Need a graduate degree for most positions
I have been working at Rubicon Project full-time for more than a year
- People. Smart but level headed. - Great benefits - Same team thought that guides all decisions. - Management is very transparent
- Some teams move faster than others and don't have much of a work/life balance