Compare NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory vs Spokeo BETASee how working at NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory vs. Spokeo compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory vs. Spokeo. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Spokeo scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory.
- "Catered lunches" was the most mentioned Pro at Spokeo.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory.
- "Customer care" was the most mentioned Con at Spokeo.
I have been working at NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Great guidance/mentorship. Making the best of a crappy covid situation
None at the time of the review
I have been working at Spokeo full-time for less than a year
I recently started at Spokeo. In my first month here I am impressed with the work culture here. Senior Management really cares about its employees in every way, call it compensation, benefits, mental... well being and career goals. Your co-workers are respectful, helpful and committed to their work and company. I would highly recommend Spokeo to anyone. Spokeo is on a promising path to become a superstar.
In the process of evolution, Spokeo has to manage technical debt along with growth, this can get challenging at times. But you must keep the focus to get over the hump.
Advice to Management
You are doing amazing by living upto Spokeo's values. Keep listening to your employees. I definitely appreciate your commitment to keeping your employees happy, motivated and appreciated.