Compare NCSOFT vs KIXEYE BETASee how working at NCSOFT vs. KIXEYE compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at NCSOFT vs. KIXEYE. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- NCSOFT scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- KIXEYE scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at NCSOFT.
- "Catered lunches" was the most mentioned Pro at KIXEYE.
- "Korea" was the most mentioned Con at NCSOFT.
- "Culture of fear" was the most mentioned Con at KIXEYE.
I have been working at NCSOFT full-time for less than a year
I spent most of high school avoiding people and playing video games. My parents never thought I would amount to much, but I’ve already managed to work my way up and establish my value to the company.... I’m doing exactly what they never believed I could: I’m getting paid to design and play video games. It’s a dream come true, and also the best comeuppance to my family. This is the most fun, exciting job I’ve ever had. High school me could not be prouder of who I am today. And, to be honest, I couldn’t be prouder either. I’m working at one of the top video game companies in the world, getting paid a good salary for work that involves playing video games, and I’m finally surrounded by people who not only understand me, but are exactly like me. I’m in my personal version of heaven.
I don’t understand people who want a “work-life balance”. I’m over here trying to figure out how to spend MORE time at work.
I worked at KIXEYE full-time for more than a year
Loved the environment and the people. Had some fun times hanging out with folks after work and even liked the type of work I did.
Games seemed to trend down and the company has a lot of bad press.
Advice to Management
Honestly I had a blast.