Compare NFL vs Caesars Entertainment BETASee how working at NFL vs. Caesars Entertainment compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at NFL vs. Caesars Entertainment. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- NFL scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Caesars Entertainment scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at NFL.
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Caesars Entertainment.
- Caesars Entertainment had 63 more reviews than NFL that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Caesars Entertainment full-time for more than 3 years
The casino industry in Shreveport/Bossier area is one of the few better paying employers. There is opportunity for advancement. This is the entertainment industry so there is excitement and ability... to meet other people often.
It is a smoke friendly environment, so you smell bad when you leave. Dealing with intoxicated, customers that may be losing money becomes old.
Advice to Management