Compare NIKE vs Amazon BETASee how working at NIKE vs. Amazon compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at NIKE vs. Amazon. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- NIKE scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Amazon scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- Amazon had 1,963 more reviews than NIKE that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- Amazon had 2,349 more reviews than NIKE that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Amazon full-time for less than a year
Pay is good. You literally work for your money. Flexibility. Good for college students looking for temporary work. Voluntary Overtime available. Job advancement based on performance.
Can be hard on the body (I recommend yoga/stretching if you're interested in that type of stuff) If you don't like standing for long hours, then I don't recommend working.
Advice to Management
Don't write people up just because you don't like them. For thirsty men, if its not about work, don't bother me.