Compare NIKE vs American Eagle Outfitters BETASee how working at NIKE vs. American Eagle Outfitters compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at NIKE vs. American Eagle Outfitters. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- NIKE scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at NIKE.
- "Great discount" was the most mentioned Pro at American Eagle Outfitters.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at NIKE.
- "Credit cards" was the most mentioned Con at American Eagle Outfitters.
I have been working at American Eagle Outfitters full-time for less than a year
Every single person no matter what level they are at title wise were SO nice and down to Earth during the entire interviewing process. (I went through 4 interviews.. store manager, associate manager,... general manager and district manager). All so welcoming and for sure made me feel invested in all while appreciating what I can bring to the table.
Nothing so far! (Late nights for outlet hours in Florida 10a-11p sometimes leaving at between 1a-2a but that’s a given with retail)