Compare NIKE vs Facebook BETASee how working at NIKE vs. Facebook compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at NIKE vs. Facebook. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Facebook scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at NIKE.
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Facebook.
- NIKE had 64 more reviews than Facebook that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
- Facebook had 328 more reviews than NIKE that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at NIKE full-time for more than 3 years
Opportunities are endless - work hard, play hard - this company has a role suited for anyone if you are willing to put in the time and effort.
Can be challenging to navigate the Nike "matrix" at times.
Advice to Management
I have been working at Facebook full-time
- Amazing onboarding experience - Wide selection of teams - Rewarding compensation - Impressive engineering tooling - Great extracurricular support
- Starting to feel less like a startup - Processes can be rigid in some situations